skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby's first Octoberfest


Posted by MonkeyPossum at 10:04 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Monkey possum

Cole Alexander Wysopal

Born: 08/20/08
Weight: 5lbs 13oz
Motto:Two boobies and a bottle chaser

My First Halloween Party

Cole's First Halloween

Some of my photos

Monkey possum

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • Look at my new hat and booties
      • Cole meets big sister
      • Baby's first Octoberfest
      • Two new moms and two new babys
      • The worlds smallest bank robber takes a nap
      • Cole and Daddy
      • Raise your hand if you are plump and happy
      • Wiggling Leg buddies
      • My friend Max came from London to Visit
      • Making a face for dad
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (8)

About Me

My photo
MonkeyPossum
I am the king of the latch. I am a very good eater. I demand a clean diaper. I like to sleep too. I'm fun.
View my complete profile